Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

Reddit website is blocked

forestation

Starting this morning I have been blocked from all Reddit pages. There's no error message, just the one word “Blocked" in the upper left corner.

I've"quit" the browser and reopened, did not fix the problem. Turning off Tracking and U-origin Ad Block also didn't help.

Curiously I can still access Reddit using my tablet, which is running the same latest build of Firefox and using the same wifi network.

I've sporadically experienced being unable to access other mainstream websites, though I can't remember which ones right now.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Starting this morning I have been blocked from all Reddit pages. There's no error message, just the one word “Blocked" in the upper left corner. I've"quit" the browser and reopened, did not fix the problem. Turning off Tracking and U-origin Ad Block also didn't help. Curiously I can still access Reddit using my tablet, which is running the same latest build of Firefox and using the same wifi network. I've sporadically experienced being unable to access other mainstream websites, though I can't remember which ones right now. Any suggestions? Thanks

All Replies (2)

Strange. I just retried and I can access Reddit. No idea what happened. I was blocked for at least 20 minutes.

Chosen Solution

Hi

I understand that this is an issue with Reddit at their end and has now been resolved.