Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Can't see changes made on my wordpress site

liquidflower

I have been making changes to my style.css files for my wordpress sites. It appears my changes are visible on other computers, as well as one Google Chrome on my computer (mac os x.10.5). However the changes do not appear to show on Firefox. I have cleared cache, I have asked Firefox for 'forget about this site", I have tried shift reload (crt-shft-r). and really have no idea where to go from here. I would like to continue using Firefox and not have to use Chrome. Please advise what are my options... I really look forward to some solution to this. Regards Elisabeth

I have been making changes to my style.css files for my wordpress sites. It appears my changes are visible on other computers, as well as one Google Chrome on my computer (mac os x.10.5). However the changes do not appear to show on Firefox. I have cleared cache, I have asked Firefox for 'forget about this site", I have tried shift reload (crt-shft-r). and really have no idea where to go from here. I would like to continue using Firefox and not have to use Chrome. Please advise what are my options... I really look forward to some solution to this. Regards Elisabeth