change language firefox on MAC
I live in the Netherlands but I don't speak Dutch. I'm from Sweden and have both Swedish and English as preferred languages. Since I moved here, Firefox changed the language to Dutch. I understand that IP-related issues cannot be solved with firefox (searching for a brand on facebook in one of the languages I know but ending up on the Dutch page) but I really would like to be able to understand my browser. The solution is probably simple - but since everything is in Dutch I can't navigate my way to where I need to make the change. For the last two months I've been using Safari as a result, which I'm not particularly happy about either.
Please help me, and not by guiding me in English on where to go as it will be different in Dutch.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Conduit Plugin 1_0_0
- Biedt informatie over de standaardwebbrowser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Met de QuickTime-plugin kunt u een grote verscheidenheid aan multimediamateriaal op webpagina's bekijken. Raadpleeg voor meer informatie de website van QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Widevine Media Optimizer 22.214.171.12457
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Type about:preferences#content<enter> in the address bar.
On the bottom of the page, find Languages. To its right, press the Choose button. Make sure the correct language and district are selected.