Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

How do I save a wifi password?

axixic

I got a LG FX0 that doesn't have an English manual. This model was made for the Japanese market and I don't read Japanese. I can't figure out how to save the WiFi password or any password but I haven't gotten to the others yet.

I got a LG FX0 that doesn't have an English manual. This model was made for the Japanese market and I don't read Japanese. I can't figure out how to save the WiFi password or any password but I haven't gotten to the others yet.

All Replies (2)

When ever I connect to a Wi-Fi network for the first time, the password gets saved

It is saved automaticly every time on first connection