Is there any way to improve speed of my device?
I am user of "Intex cloud FX". It functions too slow while opening the web page in browser. Neither RAM is little high nor there are any other available browser available in marketplace. Not only this, battery keep on draining even if device is not being used. What should I do?
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/7.6.40077/35.6998; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 Version/11.10
I suggest getting Clean Master from the Google Play Stone. Search for "Clean Master" in Google Play and download the first result. This app is useful because it can:
- clean cache and useless files on your device
- boost RAM (via clearing it)
- remove viruses
- act as a game booster
This can dramatically improve the performance of your device, and, Firefox.
As to make Firefox faster, I recommend downloading the add-on Ghostery from Mozilla add-ons. This can make FF faster by:
- blocking advertisements
- blocking analytics (track you and use up data)
blocking beacons (useless for browsing, just for tracking)
Ghostery can dramatically increase browsing speed!
And for one more thing to increase browsing speed, use some of these about:config tweaks for Firefox:
Increase the Speed at Which Firefox loads pages
1. Type “about:config” into the address bar and hit Enter. (Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining it will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading.)
2. Alter the entries as follows: Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true” Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true” Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 10.
This means it will make 10 requests at once.
3. Lastly, right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0“;.(Zero)
This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives. If you’re using a broadband connection you’ll load pages faster now. Optionally (for even faster web browsing) here are some more options for your about:config (you might have to create some of these entries by Right Click –> New– > Interger or String
network.dns.disableIPv6: set “false” “content.notify.backoffcount”: set “5“; (Five) “plugin.expose_full_path”: set “true”. “ui.submenuDelay”: set “0; (zero)
Hope this helps!
Ererer this is a Firefox OS device not an Android device. Moving this question to the correct forum in hopes that it gets a better answer.
Well, I hope that this works for a Firefox os device too!? But maybe the get the app I mentioned from a different market, but it hopefully still should apply!
Modified by Ererer