Market place update not working
I got a notification that market place update is available (around 350kb). But after downloading completed it shows there is some error while downloading updates. Tried more than 5 times but no success. I also get update for file manager app. It worked fine. Model spice fireone mifx1 OS version IND_Ver 10.7 platform version 28.1
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Mobile; rv:28.1) Gecko/28.1 Firefox/28.1
there is a update for your phone coming very soon. these type of all errors will be fixed in that version .
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with updating the marketplace app. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
Side note: bug filed here. Please do not comment on bug reports unless you have substantial information.
Modified by Andrew