twice power off
power off require twice action. once cllick power off button,
flame phone turned off soon, BUT, flame phone reboot AND power off again, then it really power off this time.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that your phone is turning on and off, in a weird way with your flame device. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
Hi, here is my answer:
- Boot2Gecko 18.104.22.168-prerelease
: i built it myself [2014-10-09]
- power off steps
1. pushing physical power button about 3 seconds. 2. power off menu popped up on lcd screen 3. select(click) the power off menu on lcd screen 4. now flame phone power off 5. soon or later lcd boot screen displayed, and power on again 6. so i did step1-to-step4 again 7 now flame phone really power off
- i bought another cheap phone [ $80 no-smartphone ] for call purpose, and
: i use flame phone for internet surfing and study purpose only.[no usim]
- every time i turn off my flame phone, it happening.
Modified by sailfish009
Hi sailfish009, The prerelease 2.2 is updated nightly. Please update your phone with a current build to see if this issue goes away. Little issues will happen when you use a developer build. We are very excited to find things that we can fix in current versions and this is something I would report to bugizlla.mozilla.com. Please include [Flame] in the title of the bug and the current build and the steps included to reproduce above.
i think this bug is fixed in flame nightly build [2014-10-14]. no more twice power off here!
this bug is not fixed in flame nightly build [2014-10-16]. again.
when power-off while usb cable connected state, and usb cable plugged off
then, flame phone power on again, automatically.
but when power-off while usb cable NOT connected state. then, flame phone stay with power off state.