Awful blue leaks into menu bar from windowframe
Several new Firefox Support questions relate to the new "awful blue" in the menu bar in 29.0.1. But that "awful blue" was ALWAYS there as the Windows windowframe color (in Windows XP, SP 3). The real problem is that the windowframe has now "leaked" or "fused" its way into the Firefox menu bar. The two should be separate. Please separate them again, so that Windows controls the windowframe only, while Firefox controls the menu bar only.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
In the customize settings you can add the title bar to separate the two. I hope this helps. I will lock this thread unless you need further support, please feel free to post another question.