Manage settings and logins
Setting up your device to work with Firefox Lockwise
- Sync logins in Firefox for Android How to enable logins sync on Firefox for Android so that you can access your logins across other synced devices.
- Manage logins on Firefox Lockwise on desktop Lockwise lets you search your logins by username or site.
- Sync logins in Firefox for iOS How to enable logins sync on Firefox for iOS so that you can access your logins across other synced devices.
- Enable auto-fill on your iPhone or iPad Enabling auto-fill will let Firefox Lockbox enter your log-ins on your apps for you so you don’t have to keep entering them.
- Firefox Lockwise - Managing account data Firefox Lockwise lets you access usernames and passwords saved on Firefox across devices. Learn how to manage Firefox Account Lockwise data.
- Enable auto-fill on your Android devices Enabling auto-fill will allow Firefox Lockwise to enter your login credentials across all your apps so that you don’t have to keep manually entering them.
- Set Firefox as your default browser on Lockwise for iOS Change your default browser in Firefox Lockwise for iOS.
- Add a login to Firefox Lockwise for desktop How to add logins to Firefox Lockwise on desktop
- Edit or delete a login in Firefox Lockwise on desktop How to edit or delete your saved and synced logins in Firefox Lockwise for desktop.
- Disconnect your Firefox Account from Lockwise How to disconnect your Firefox Account from Lockwise.
- Firefox Lockwise - Alerts for breached websites Starting in Firefox 70, Firefox Lockwise will show alerts about potentially vulnerable passwords that were exposed in data breaches.