Working with events
- Revision id: 54382
- Creator: Thunderbird Migration
- Comment: Imported from SUMOMO 2014-02-14 09:44:44
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: tb_migration
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: tb_migration
This article describes how to manage and work with events in the Lightning extension.
You can add attendees when creating a new event or when editing an event. There are 2 ways you can add attendees when in thewindows:
- Using the menu item
- Using the menu item in the Window
After using one of the methods above, you will see the "Invite Attendee" window:
You can add attendees by adding their email address or name. Your Address book is linked to these fields so auto-complete is working in the same way when composing emails.
You can switch the status of attendees by clicking on the icons in front of their name/email address. The various states are:
You can switch the role of attendees by clicking on the icons in front of their name/email address. The various roles are:
- The default email personality for the calendar the event belongs to will be seen as the default CHAIR. You can not un-invite this person or change this person's role.