Multi-Account Containers is a Firefox add-on that allows you to separate your shopping, work, banking, Facebook and personal browsing without having to delete your browsing history every time you exit the browser. To make it even more private, you can integrate Mozilla VPN into each container and choose a different location server for each one of them.
To use Multi-Account Containers with Mozilla VPN, follow the steps below:
- Visit Firefox Multi-Account Containers to download the extension.
- Click the button.
- Click to install the extension.
- Once the installation is complete, click Get started on the panel that will pop up.
- You will then see a few more panels giving you useful information about the extension. The final panel will prompt you to choose whether you want to accept the necessary permissions to integrate Mozilla VPN with Multi-Account Containers.
- Look for the Multi-Account Containers icon in the Firefox toolbar.
- If the extension detects that the VPN client is installed, the Mozilla VPN logo and a status indicator will be visible on the main panel.
- Select .
- Select the container for which you want to enable Mozilla VPN. The container's managing/editing panel will open.
- Under Mozilla VPN, switch the toggle next to Use a custom location for this container.
- Choose a location from the picker.
You can click on the Multi-Account Containers icon to see the containers for which you have enabled Mozilla VPN.