Mozilla VPN encrypts your connection so that third parties can't track your activity while you are browsing. You can add this protection to your Containers and select a different server location for each one of them using Mozilla VPN.
To enable Mozilla VPN on your containers, follow these steps:
- Click on the Multi-Account containers icon in the toolbar. If you haven't installed Mozilla VPN, click the Learn More button to be redirected to the Mozilla VPN website where you can subscribe and download the app.
- Once you’ve successfully subscribed to and downloaded Mozilla VPN, the extension will detect that the VPN client is installed and the Mozilla VPN logo and a status indicator will be visible on the main panel.
- Click 'Manage Containers' at the bottom. The list of containers will appear. Select the container for which you want to enable Mozilla VPN.
- The container will open. A toggle will show in the Mozilla VPN section of your container editing panel once you have integrated the VPN.
- Switch the toggle next to Use a custom location for this container to enable Mozilla VPN for this container.
- Choose a location from the picker.
You will know that the VPN is enabled when the containers where Mozilla VPN proxy is configured display the flag associated with the country of origin.