Mozilla VPN encrypts your connection so that third parties can't track your activity while you are browsing. You can add this protection to your Containers and select a different server location for each one of them using Mozilla VPN.
- A subscription to Mozilla VPN is required to be able to integrate the VPN with Multi-Account Containers. To learn more see Choose the Mozilla VPN plan that is right for you and How do I turn on Mozilla VPN?.
- You need the Mozilla VPN client version 2.6.0 and up to use this feature.
To enable Mozilla VPN on your containers, follow these steps:
- Click on the Multi-Account Containers icon in the toolbar. If you haven't installed Mozilla VPN, click the Mozilla VPN website where you can subscribe and download the app.
- Run the installer and log in to Mozilla VPN on the app.
- Multi-account containers will now detect that the VPN client is installed. The Mozilla VPN logo and a status indicator will be visible on the main panel.
- Click at the bottom. The list of containers will appear. Select the container for which you want to enable Mozilla VPN.
- The container will open. A toggle will show in the Mozilla VPN section of your container's editing panel once you have integrated the VPN.
- Switch the toggle next to Use a custom location for this container to enable Mozilla VPN for this container.
- Choose a location from the picker.
You will know that the VPN is enabled when the containers where Mozilla VPN is configured display the flag associated with the country of origin.