Update to the latest version of Firefox for Android
- Revision id: 64184
- Creator: Michele Rodaro
- Comment: Template:AndroidMore for old devices
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
In order to use all the latest features and keep your information safe and secure, it's a good idea to update to the newest version of Firefox for Android. Firefox for Android lets you know when an update is available, but you can also check it manually.
Here's how to do it:
- Tap the menu icon (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and then tap (you may need to tap first) .
- In the Settings menu, tap .
- If an update is available, tap the button again to apply the update. Enjoy the latest Firefox features!