Tracking Protection in Firefox for iOS
Firefox for iOS has a Tracking Protection feature that uses a list provided by Disconnect to identify and block trackers.
Change your Tracking Protection settings
Tracking Protection is enabled by default in Private Browsing in Firefox for iOS for additional privacy. Follow these steps to turn on Tracking Protection in regular browsing mode or to turn it off completely.
- Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen on your iPhone or at the top right of the screen on your iPad. (You might need to scroll all the way to the top of the page for the menu button to appear).
- Tap the Settings icon in the menu panel at the bottom of the screen. (You might need to swipe to the next panel first.)
- Scroll to the Privacy section and tap
- Tap the option that you prefer to put a check mark next to it:
- Always on: Blocks trackers even in regular browsing.
- Private Browsing Mode only: Blocks trackers only on Private Tabs. This is the default option.
- Never: Firefox will not block trackers.