Send files to anyone securely with Firefox Send
Firefox Send with file encryption and password protection lets you send files (1GB to 2.5GB) safely and securely. When you upload a file, Firefox Send generates a link you can share with your recipient. You also have the option to set a password and change the expiration settings for extra security. Your files are not saved to the cloud -- they belong only to you.
- Visit https://send.firefox.com/.
- Click and select the files you want to send.
- Set an expiration and password (optional) for your files. By default, the link will expire after one download or one day.
- Click .
- Copy the link and send to your recipient.
You don't need a Firefox Account or even Firefox to receive files using Firefox Send.
- Click the link to download the files.
- Enter a password if required.
- Click the button.