This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
When you're in a rush, Firefox for Android lets you save articles in a clutter-free, reader-friendly view. Access your articles any time and anywhere an Internet connection is available.
Add an article to your Reading List
Short on time? Read it later by saving the article to your Reading List.
- Tap the Reader View icon in the address bar.
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or in the upper right of the browser) .
- Tap the star so it turns blue.
The article will show up in your Reading List folder in the Bookmarks panel on your home screen. Tap the address bar to get to your home screen.
Remove an article from your Reading List
- Tap and hold on an article on your Reading List until the menu pops up.
- Tap on the menu.
Access your Reading List
Open your Reading List from anywhere.
- Tap the address bar or open a new tab to bring up your home screen.
- Swipe to the left on your home screen until you're on the Bookmarks panel.
- In the Bookmarks panel, tap Reading List.
- Tap the article you want to read. Articles you've already read will be displayed with a gray bullet on the left side.