Firefox Focus for iOS makes it simple to use Safari as your preferred web browser while using Firefox Focus features.
Enable Firefox Focus in Safari
- Open FireFox Focus
- Tap the menu on the top right corner of the screen:
- Next, tap on Settings
- Under Safari Integration, enable Firefox Focus in Safari by tapping on the switch on the right
- You can now use Safari with Firefox Focus
If your display indicates that Firefox Focus has not been enabled, you'll need to follow a few more steps to get it working properly.
- Tap on the Settings app on your device
- Scroll down on the through the menu on the left-hand side and tap on Safari
- Under General, tap on Extensions
- Tap the switch on the top right corner to enable Firefox Focus