Capture screenshots using Firefox Rocket
Firefox Rocket lets you capture web pages as images using the built in screenshot feature. Here's how it works:
Take screenshots of web pages
- Open the page you want to capture.
- Tap the screenshots icon (scissors).
- When prompted, grant Android permission to save photos to your phone's storage.
Access and edit screenshots
In addition to accessing screenshots in your phone's photo folder, you can also access them in Firefox Rocket directly.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap to see a gallery of your screenshots.
- Tap the image you want and use the toolbar for the following options (in order):
- Open the web page where the screenshot came from.
- Edit the screenshot (crop, adjust the colors or apply filters).
- Share the screenshot.
- See information about the screenshot, including size, category, date captured and resolution.
- Delete a screenshot.
Firefox Rocket has loads of other features to help you save data, browse faster and save and share content. See Get started with Firefox Rocket for more information.