If you’ve forgotten your Firefox Accounts password, reset it to a new password, then log in to Hubs with your new password.
Reset your Firefox Account
Any data you have on the server will be erased when you reset your password (unless you use recovery keys). Your other devices will stop synchronizing unless you update them with the new password.
- Visit the Hubs dashboard.
- Enter your Firefox account email address and click Register or Sign in.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Firefox Account. Firefox will send you a reset email.
- Follow the instructions received in your email to change your password.
- After signing in with your new password, remember to update your password on each of your synced devices.
- Once you’ve changed your password, log in to Hubs with your new password.