How do I restore my tabs from last time?
Want to visit the pages you had open the last time you used Firefox? Here are some easy ways to do it.
Table of Contents
Restore the previous session from the default home page
If you had tabs and windows open when you closed Firefox, the default Firefox Start page will have abutton. To get your tabs and windows back, just click it.
Restore the previous session from the History menu
Here's how to get back your tabs and windows from a previous session, if you don't use the default Firefox home page:
- Click on the menu button on the right side of your toolbar.
Restore the previous session from the Firefox menu
Here's how to get back your tabs and windows from a previous session using the Firefox menu:
- Click the menu button on the right side of your toolbar.
Restore the previous session every time you open Firefox
When Firefox starts, a single window is opened by default, displaying your specified home page. You can set Firefox to always show your windows and tabs from your previous session each time you start Firefox. To change your Firefox startup settings:
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- In the When Firefox starts drop-down menu, select .
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.