Forum Response - Check for updates Firefox OS
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Please check for updates by following these steps:
Note: It is recommended to download updates over Wi-fi extra charges incurred from your carrier for excessive data usage.
- Open the Settings application by tapping the icon.
- Tap the Device Information button.
- Tap the Check now button.
- A notification will appear in the notification bar if an update is available.
- Swipe down the notification bar to get to the utility tray and install the updates.
Note: The Intex Cloud FX has a known issue where users receive an error message whenever attempting to update the device. This error message means that there is no update available.
Please contact your manufacturer for specific questions about software and security updates.