Forum Response - Check Proxy Settings
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Some Firefox issues can be caused by a Firewall or Proxy settings keeping Firefox from displaying webpages.
You can find further information in these articles.
- Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can
- Websites don't load - troubleshoot and fix error messages
- Firefox and other browsers can't load websites
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems
- Fix problems connecting to websites after updating Firefox
- Websites show a spinning wheel and never finish loading
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!