Firefox Lockwise - Managing account data
Firefox Lockwise gives you access to your usernames and passwords saved on Firefox across devices from desktop to mobile so that you can easily get into your websites and apps. Its Privacy Notice is available here.
What data do you receive from my account?
You must have a Firefox Account so that you can access Lockwise. Your Lockwise data will be associated with your Firefox Account.
Required Account Data:
- Email address
Optional Account Data:
- Display Name
- Secondary Email
- Two-step Authentication
How do I access my account data?
You can access your usernames and passwords saved on Lockwise at https://accounts.firefox.com/settings.
How do I update my account data?
You can update your usernames and passwords saved on Lockwise at https://accounts.firefox.com/settings by following these steps:
- Click the menu button and select Preferences (Mac, Linux) or Options (Windows).
- Click .
- Click Saved Logins under Logins & Password.
- To change the username saved for a site, double-click on the username and type in your new username.
- To change the password saved for a site, click on Show Passwords and select Yes at the confirmation prompt.
- Double-click on the password and type in your new password.
You can’t directly change your password or email associated with Lockwise because these are Firefox Account credentials. If you want to update the email or password used with your Firefox Account, see this article.
How do I delete my account data?
You can delete any username and password saved on Lockwise at https://accounts.firefox.com/settings by following these steps:
- Follow steps 1 through 4 above in the “How Do I Update My Account Data?” section.
- Select the username and password for the site that you want to delete and click Remove.
You can also delete all your saved usernames and passwords by clicking Remove All and selecting Yes at the confirmation prompt.
Deleting all the usernames and passwords saved on Lockwise will not delete your Firefox account. However, if you delete your Firefox account, you will delete all your saved Lockwise usernames and passwords.
How long do you keep my account data?
We keep your usernames and passwords on Lockwise for as long as your Firefox account is open unless you choose to delete it.