Firefox for Fire TV
Firefox for Fire TV is an app available in the Amazon AppStore in the United States. Once installed, you can launch popular video websites, like YouTube, load any website address, and search the web for videos to play full screen on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
Table of Contents
- Easily discover and watch videos from YouTube, Pocket (now part of Mozilla) and other popular sites from the home screen.
- Go to YouTube and other sites directly from the Firefox for Fire TV home screen.
- Navigate using your Amazon Fire TV remote or app.
- Search and browse the web directly from your Fire TV.
- Turbo Mode lets you browse faster by blocking third-party trackers.
- Clear cookies and site data
- Save to (or bookmark) and remove links from your home screen
- Improved accessibility with voice support.
How to Install Firefox for Fire TV
From your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- On the Fire TV home screen, select the search icon in the upper left, and search for "Firefox".
- Or press and hold the microphone key on your voice-enabled remote and say “Firefox”.
- Select “Firefox for Fire TV” from the search results. This will load the Firefox details page.
- Press on the button to install.
- Log in to www.amazon.com.
- Next to the search bar, select Apps & Games, and then search for “Firefox”.
- Select Firefox for Fire TV from the search results.
- On the right side of the page, make sure Deliver to has your device selected.
- Click the button, and Firefox will be installed automatically on your device.