Firefox 24 crashes with the Norton Toolbar
- Revision id: 46792
- Creator: Verdi
- Comment: No changes - making ready for localization
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? Yes
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: Verdi
Note: This article only applies to Firefox 24.
Firefox 24 users who have the Norton Toolbar installed may experience crashes. Norton is working on an update to fix this issue. Until then the workaround is to disable the Norton Toolbar:
Click the menu button and choose. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the panel.
- Locate the Norton Toolbar extension and click its button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.