Contributor News & Resources
- Revision id: 8267
- Creator: Verdi
- Comment: Updated for Jan. 10. Included Kadir's edit
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
The big things this week
- New SUMO meeting time – Mondays at 9AM PST
- 2.4.1 Release tomorrow
- Superheroes Wanted! – Mobile support, localization, proofreading
Here are the notes from the wiki:
If there is anything wrong on SUMO, please let us know, so we can fix it. As usual at Mozilla we use Bugzilla to track bugs. Here is a simple link where you just need to provide a title and a summary of the problem: File a bug
As a public good organisation we work completely in the public, and you can watch as we impove our services.
- Our quarerly goals tell you, what we are planning on working on for the next 3 month.
- Take a look at our development schedule, to see when the next releases are coming up.
- You can even track our open bugs for the next release
If you want to get updates about changes to this site, the Contributor Hompage, click on the link that says 'Get emailed when this article changes' in the sidebar on the right.
We have two weekly meetings for SUMO. One phone meeting where the team discusses the latest development and one IRC meeting, where Kadir meets with the community to talk about latest news and an open Question&Answer session.
IRC meeting: Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30-45 minutes) at: 10:00 AM PST, irc.mozilla.org: #sumo
Phone meeting: Mondays (meeting duration approx. 30-45 minutes) at: 9:00 AM PST
Phone call details: Skype (free): +18007072533 then password 369. Then, enter the conference number: 309#
We want to hear from you! Got ideas for improving Firefox Help, questions about helping, or just want to know more about us? Here's how to get in touch:
- Contributors Forum: This is the main place where we talk about everything related to Firefox Help.
- #sumo IRC channel: The best place to chat with other contributors. You can also find the Firefox Help staff there: David Tenser (djst) - Project lead, Cheng Wang (Cww) - Forum guru, Kadir Topal (Topal) - Community manager, Michael Verdi (michaelverdi) - Knowledge Base content manager, and Matthew Middleton (zzxc) Live Chat master. If you don't have an irc client, connect via Mibbit.
- Firefox Support (SUMO) blog: the latest project updates and developments are discussed here.