Clear your search history in Firefox Search
Firefox's search feature keeps a record of the previous searches you've made.
If you wish, you can remove individual items from your search history or clear your search history entirely.
Remove an individual item from search history
Firefox understands some things are best forgotten. Here's how to remove an individual search from your history:
- Hold your finger down on the search term.
- Swipe your finger to the side of the screen.
Clear your entire search history
When you want to start with a clean slate, you can ask Firefox Search to clear your entire search history. Here's how:
- Use your device's back button to close the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap the small cog icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap .
- When Firefox asks "Delete all search history from this device? ", tap .