Live Chat canned responses
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
This article is for tracking and requesting canned responses available to helpers giving support through Live Chat.
Table of Contents
Current canned responses
To propose a change to a current canned response, simply edit it here, if the change is approved it will be added to the server and approved here at the same time.
|End chat due to abuse||I'm sorry, but I have to end this chat with you as you're refusing|
to follow the rules which have been explained to you. Please feel
free to email email@example.com if you'd like to discuss
this matter further.
Knowledge Base links
|Troubleshooting extensions and themes||http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes|
|Media||Thank you for your interest in Firefox Support's Live Chat.|
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org someone
there will be able to give you up to date and accurate information
on everything you'd like to know.
|I am sorry due to its a public holiday our response time might be a bit longer than we normally are due to the lack of volunteers, please bear with us|
|How to get back to same agent||To get to me again, enter my name in the "I'm already being helped by someone" field. It will send your request to me first.|
Request responses that will be useful to have handy:
- "Is there anything else I may help you with?"
- "Thank you for using Live Support!"
- "What version of Firefox are you currently running?"
- "What Operating System are you currently using?"
- I'm sorry, I'm only able to help you with questions regarding Mozilla's Firefox browser. If you don't have questions regarding Firefox at the time, I'm unable to assist you. Please come back if you have questions regarding Firefox. Thanks!
- We can't accept files, but you can upload the screenshot to a web service like imageshack.us or photobucket.com and send me the link.