Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open wwhere are my addreses for email 1 phendula 0 inale ngxaki I-Thunderbird Oqhagamshelana nabo asked 5 kwiiyure ezidlulileyo Lin replied 3 kwiiyure ezidlulileyo Richard Frizell Namhlanje iku-3:23 PM I am looking for my email address book I am looking for my email address book Ndinale ngxaki, nam All Replies (1) Lin Abanikeli abali-10 abaPhezulu Namhlanje iku-17:32 See menu option <Tools | Address Book>. If the Menu Bar is hidden, press <Alt> or <F10> to reveal it. or press <Alt>+2 . See menu option <Tools | Address Book>. If the Menu Bar is hidden, press <Alt> or <F10> to reveal it. or press <Alt>+2 . Buza umbuzo Ndinale ngxaki, nam You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.