Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Solved

Why can't I attach a document to my email

semot

When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.

When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (4)

Chosen Solution

This is a known bug. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526

Beyond drag and drop there is another workaround:

  • at the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button ≡ > Settings > General
  • scroll down to the bottom and click 'Config Editor'
  • search for the preference mail.compose.attach.dir
  • the value (Path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:)
  • restart Thunderbird

That should fix it.

Hallo, gut und schön, aber das existiert bei mir nicht: >>> Scrollen Sie bis ganz nach unten und klicken Sie auf „Konfigurationseditor“. Suche nach der Einstellung mail.compose.attach.dir <<< Bitte einen Screen wo ist das finde! Danke im Voraus. VG Gerd

Gerd Giese said

Bitte einen Screen wo ist das finde!

Rechts oben auf den App-Menü Button ≡ (familiär auch Hambuger Button genannt) klicken > Einstellungen > Allgemein >>>>> bis nach unten gehen und auf den Button "Konfiguration bearbeiten ..." klicken Es öffnet sich ein neues Tab "Erweiterte Einstellungen" (siehe screen)

Ja super, hat 100% geholfen - danke! VGGerd

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.