Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Unable to attach a document to a return email

jimyoung1930

I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document???

I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document???

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Please describe in more detail what happens when you try to attach a document.

You may be seeing a recently discovered bug - the symptom is that if you previously attached a file, but the previous folder no longer exists because it was deleted or renamed, when you then try to attach a file using the Write window's "Attach" button, it will silently fail. That is, clicking the button will appear to do nothing. The bug should be fixed in the next release.

In the meantime, a workaround is to drag-and-drop the file onto the Write window.

Or, if you don't mind changing Thunderbird's Advanced Settings:

- In the settings > general > Config Editor, search for: "mail.compose.attach.dir".

- The value (path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:).

- Close and exit Thunderbird, then restart it.

Moambuepyre Lin rupive

workaround for a simple fix is darg and drop the file in the reply

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.