Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Solved

Reverting Firefox Design Updates

Susan

Hi,

I'm autistic and I find the new design updates really, really disturbing and I need to change it back to the old design.

I read on the help article for reverting to older versions that it'd be better to ask if there's a workaround instead of downgrading because of the security issues, so yeah does anyone know how to revert to the previous Firefox design and maintain the current version of the browser?

By the new design, I mean the roundness of everything and the teardrop shapes for whatever's left.

I'm still gonna revert back for now but hopefully there's a fix I can use.

Hi, I'm autistic and I find the new design updates really, really disturbing and I need to change it back to the old design. I read on the help article for reverting to older versions that it'd be better to ask if there's a workaround instead of downgrading because of the security issues, so yeah '''does anyone know how to revert to the previous Firefox design and maintain the current version of the browser?''' By the new design, I mean the roundness of everything and the teardrop shapes for whatever's left. I'm still gonna revert back for now but hopefully there's a fix I can use.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Chosen Solution

Nevermind, found the perfect fix: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1609060

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.