Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Youtube videos not showing properly

Gabriel235

Hello,

Since about a week ago, my youtube on Firefox (doesn't do this on other browsers) started to show videos, that I start in a new tab in weird format (doesn't do this when I click it to play in the same window). The video has black space under the controls for the video, it sometimes has a little white dot next to the time and when I try to go fullscreen it leaves a lot of black space under the video and sometimes even on the sides and the fullscreen gets stuck and can only be stoped by pressing escape button. And when I press "i" for the mini player and then again to go normal size it fixes this. Except for Grammarly, I don't use any add-ons or motives.

Hello, Since about a week ago, my youtube on Firefox (doesn't do this on other browsers) started to show videos, that I start in a new tab in weird format (doesn't do this when I click it to play in the same window). The video has black space under the controls for the video, it sometimes has a little white dot next to the time and when I try to go fullscreen it leaves a lot of black space under the video and sometimes even on the sides and the fullscreen gets stuck and can only be stoped by pressing escape button. And when I press "i" for the mini player and then again to go normal size it fixes this. Except for Grammarly, I don't use any add-ons or motives.
Immagini allegate
Leggere questa risposta nel contesto

Soluzione scelta

Problém nakonec vyřešila nejnovější aktualizace Firefox. Předpokládám tedy, že se muselo jednat a bug v dané verzi prohlížeče.

Tutte le risposte (6)

Zkusil bych vypnout/zapnout HW akceleraci v prohlížeči, případaně nouzový režim Firefoxu (jestli bude problém i pak).

Problém přetrvává.

Spustite počítač v núdzovom režime a preverte či problém pretrváva.

.....

Modificato da Gabriel235 il

Zkus ještě promazat cache a cookies v prohlížeči.
Pokud nic nepomůže, zkus si udělat nový profil Firefoxu.
Pokud to bude stejné i v něm, můžeš ho zase smazat.

Soluzione scelta

Problém nakonec vyřešila nejnovější aktualizace Firefox. Předpokládám tedy, že se muselo jednat a bug v dané verzi prohlížeče.