Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

Problems with websites (Facebook, YouTube etc..)

Kacilicious :]

So.. whenever I click 'play' on the roblox webiste, instead of it putting me into the game, it opens a new tab. This repeats with the new tab too. It sometimes worked before, and it placed me into the game, though now, it doesn't do that. Yes, this isn't the best place to complain and ask about this, but I haven't seen anything on reddit, or on their Roblox support website. I have emailed them, used the method they reccommended, and it didn't work. So, this is the last place I've thought of. Also, I am using a Mac, this probably isn't a problem for Windows or Linux.. I have tried to uninstall and re-install it back, I restarted my computer, logged in and out of my computer, and nothing worked. I tried to go onto another account, but the same thing happened there too, so there isn't a problem with my account..

So.. whenever I click 'play' on the roblox webiste, instead of it putting me into the game, it opens a new tab. This repeats with the new tab too. It sometimes worked before, and it placed me into the game, though now, it doesn't do that. Yes, this isn't the best place to complain and ask about this, but I haven't seen anything on reddit, or on their Roblox support website. I have emailed them, used the method they reccommended, and it didn't work. So, this is the last place I've thought of. Also, I am using a Mac, this probably isn't a problem for Windows or Linux.. I have tried to uninstall and re-install it back, I restarted my computer, logged in and out of my computer, and nothing worked. I tried to go onto another account, but the same thing happened there too, so there isn't a problem with my account..

Alle antwoorden (1)

Předpokládám, že je to stejný dotaz: support.mozilla.org/cs/questions/1316556