Windows 10 bereikte EO (einde ondersteuning) op 14 oktober 2025. Als je Windows 10 gebruikt, lees dan dit artikel.

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Zoeken in Support

Vermijd ondersteuningsscams. We zullen u nooit vragen een telefoonnummer te bellen, er een sms naar te sturen of persoonlijke gegevens te delen. Meld verdachte activiteit met de optie ‘Misbruik melden’.

Meer info
Deze conversatie is gearchiveerd. Stel een nieuwe vraag als u hulp nodig hebt.
Gearchiveerd

1Password problem in version 140.0.4

petr18

Hello,

I have started experiencing a new issue with the 1Password add-on in version 140.0.4. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the add-on stops responding, does not fill in passwords, and cannot be opened via the icon in the upper right corner. This has happened on multiple computers. Initially, disabling and re-enabling the add-on helped, and it worked for a while, but then even that didn't help.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the add-on, and it worked for a while, but then the problem returned. The Windows 1Password application works fine, and it also works in other browsers.

What's strange, though, is that I have other add-ons in my browser, such as vidIQ, and when this problem occurs, none of the add-ons can be clicked on.

When I turn the browser off and on, it still doesn't work. It seems that the problem is not with the 1Password add-on, but with Firefox.

Does anyone else have the same problem and manage to solve it?

Hello, I have started experiencing a new issue with the 1Password add-on in version 140.0.4. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the add-on stops responding, does not fill in passwords, and cannot be opened via the icon in the upper right corner. This has happened on multiple computers. Initially, disabling and re-enabling the add-on helped, and it worked for a while, but then even that didn't help. I tried deleting and reinstalling the add-on, and it worked for a while, but then the problem returned. The Windows 1Password application works fine, and it also works in other browsers. What's strange, though, is that I have other add-ons in my browser, such as vidIQ, and when this problem occurs, none of the add-ons can be clicked on. When I turn the browser off and on, it still doesn't work. It seems that the problem is not with the 1Password add-on, but with Firefox. Does anyone else have the same problem and manage to solve it?

Alle antwoorden (1)

V diskusii u tohoto doplnku je 1Password add-on vo verzii Firefox 140.0.4 už nefunkčný. Odporúčam riešiť problém s autorom tohoto doplnku , alebo počkať, pokiaľ ho autor sám aktualizuje.