SUMO community discussions

Back to school marketing campaign

1. Hey SUMO folks,

The marketing team recently launched a new campaign, called "Back to school". For that, we have created a new KB category, which is Firefox for families. Here are ways you can contribute to this campaign based on each contribution area:

• If you're a forum contributor, please help us to tag questions related to online-safety for kids or digital parenting with #BackToSchool tag.
    • If you're a social support contributor, please tag the conversation related to this campaign with #BackToSchool tag (though we already set up an automatic rule for that).
    • If you're a localization contributor, you may want to check the above KB category to see if the articles listed there are already updated for your locale.

Last but not least, if you're a parent, or just generally interested in the subject, you can also learn morre back to school checklist that the team prepared for this campaign from this article.

Keep on rocking the helpful web, Kiki

Hey SUMO folks, The marketing team recently launched a new campaign, called "Back to school". For that, we have created a new KB category, which is [https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/firefox-for-families Firefox for families]. Here are ways you can contribute to this campaign based on each contribution area: * If you're a forum contributor, please help us to tag questions related to online-safety for kids or digital parenting with #BackToSchool tag. * If you're a social support contributor, please tag the conversation related to this campaign with #BackToSchool tag (though we already set up an automatic rule for that). * If you're a localization contributor, you may want to check the above KB category to see if the articles listed there are already updated for your locale. Last but not least, if you're a parent, or just generally interested in the subject, you can also learn morre back to school checklist that the team prepared for this campaign from [https://blog.mozilla.org/privacy-security/privacy-security-tips/back-to-school-checklist-for-online-safety/ this article]. Keep on rocking the helpful web, Kiki
  2. Hello Kiki. That´s great, I follow the article link, and Is important to include in it how important is clean up the portable pc, and every movil devices as a preventive, remember the Coronavirus and other kind of virus. not sure if this can help but is just my opinion. and i will ask to the community using the tag, thank you.

It is a great idea.

Sincerely

Hello Kiki. That´s great, I follow the article link, and Is important to include in it how important is clean up the portable pc, and every movil devices as a preventive, remember the Coronavirus and other kind of virus. not sure if this can help but is just my opinion. and i will ask to the community using the tag, thank you. It is a great idea. Sincerely
  3. Elías Guirola Henríquez said

Hello Kiki. That´s great, I follow the article link, and Is important to include in it how important is clean up the portable pc, and every movil devices as a preventive, remember the Coronavirus and other kind of virus. not sure if this can help but is just my opinion. and i will ask to the community using the tag, thank you. It is a great idea. Sincerely

That'll be a great additional hygiene tips. Thanks for your feedback, Elías! (:

''Elías Guirola Henríquez [[#post-84138|said]]'' <blockquote> Hello Kiki. That´s great, I follow the article link, and Is important to include in it how important is clean up the portable pc, and every movil devices as a preventive, remember the Coronavirus and other kind of virus. not sure if this can help but is just my opinion. and i will ask to the community using the tag, thank you. It is a great idea. Sincerely </blockquote> That'll be a great additional hygiene tips. Thanks for your feedback, Elías! (: