SUMO community discussions

SUMO Event Kit wiki page update

1. Hey there, SUMO Nation! (I wonder if some of you are getting fed up with me using that phrase ;-))

Here's an updated, not-everything-working-yet-but-soon-it-should version of the Event Kit page on our wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/SUMO_event_kit

Take a look, let us know what you think, let's make it even better!

Hey there, SUMO Nation! (I wonder if some of you are getting fed up with me using that phrase ;-)) Here's an updated, not-everything-working-yet-but-soon-it-should version of the Event Kit page on our wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/SUMO_event_kit Take a look, let us know what you think, let's make it even better!
  2. Awesome :) .

Can we have the vector file of the SuMo business card ?

Awesome :) . Can we have the vector file of the SuMo business card ?
  3. Ashickur Rahman said

Awesome :) . Can we have the vector file of the SuMo business card ?

Thank you for taking a look (and contributing some of the awesome materials :-))

I'll ask around ;-)

''Ashickur Rahman [[#post-66872|said]]'' <blockquote> Awesome :) . Can we have the vector file of the SuMo business card ? </blockquote> Thank you for taking a look (and contributing some of the awesome materials :-)) I'll ask around ;-)
  4. Do you get paid for this work?

Do you get paid for this work?
  5. jamiesueblueeyes said

Hey jamiesueblueeyes,

Yes, as a member of the Mozilla staff, I am working full time on SUMO-related projects, and getting a salary for it.

Cheers, Michal

''jamiesueblueeyes [[#post-66953|said]]'' <blockquote> Do you get paid for this work? </blockquote> Hey jamiesueblueeyes, Yes, as a member of the Mozilla staff, I am working full time on SUMO-related projects, and getting a salary for it. Cheers, Michal
  6. vesper said

jamiesueblueeyes said

Hey jamiesueblueeyes,

Yes, as a member of the Mozilla staff, I am working full time on SUMO-related projects, and getting a salary for it.

Cheers, Michal

Τhe straight and honest answers are always more than wonderful, I wish everybody could give us such answers and the world would be a little better for us all.

cheers Michał

''vesper [[#post-66954|said]]'' <blockquote> ''jamiesueblueeyes [[#post-66953|said]]'' <blockquote> Do you get paid for this work? </blockquote> Hey jamiesueblueeyes, Yes, as a member of the Mozilla staff, I am working full time on SUMO-related projects, and getting a salary for it. Cheers, Michal </blockquote> Τhe straight and honest answers are always more than wonderful, I wish everybody could give us such answers and the world would be a little better for us all. cheers Michał