Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Using Firefox it says "search using Google", the Google box blocks the screen but will not scroll so I can Agree

peter.lyall

When I try to browse on Firefox, it says "search using Google. The Google terms & conditions box blocks the screen, and will not scroll up so I can "click" on the "Agree" tab which is hidden

When I try to browse on Firefox, it says "search using Google. The Google terms & conditions box blocks the screen, and will not scroll up so I can "click" on the "Agree" tab which is hidden

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.