Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

When using home wi-fi firefox connects, when using public or school wifi it cannot connect

I L

When i am using my home wifi, firefox can connect no problem. When using a public wifi or school wifi it struggles to load into any site. I have tried adjusting the proxy settings and erasing any cache and restarting my laptop. I cant even update fire fox because it cant download the update.

When i am using my home wifi, firefox can connect no problem. When using a public wifi or school wifi it struggles to load into any site. I have tried adjusting the proxy settings and erasing any cache and restarting my laptop. I cant even update fire fox because it cant download the update.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.