Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

trying to launch course

cristyclark642

I am taking a course online for my medical job I need to launch a course that it is a training course that the business would come to improve care is trying to trade me through but when I click the website it says we've tried to launch the course but blockers have stopped unable to launch course due toblockers

I am taking a course online for my medical job I need to launch a course that it is a training course that the business would come to improve care is trying to trade me through but when I click the website it says we've tried to launch the course but blockers have stopped unable to launch course due toblockers