Articles that tell you how you can do more with Thunderbird
- Display the Thunderbird menus and toolbar The menu items File, Edit, View, etc. are located in the menu bar. This article will help you restore a missing menu bar.
- How to create and use mailing lists on Thunderbird A mailing list is used to send one email to a group of contacts. This article explains how to create and use mailing lists in Thunderbird.
- Message threading in Thunderbird - keep messages grouped by conversation Threading is a useful way of displaying message list in Thunderbird with your messages grouped in tree structures by conversations. Here's how to enable it.
- Installing an Add-on in Thunderbird Add-ons add functionality to Thunderbird or change its appearance. Learn how to install add-ons to Thunderbird.
- How can I get the latest version of Thunderbird on Windows XP or Vista? How to update to the latest version of Thunderbird on Windows XP and Vista.
- Uninstall Thunderbird from your computer This article will explain how to uninstall Thunderbird from your computer
- Adding a holiday calendar This article describes how to add a holiday calendar to the latest version of Lightning (a popular calendaring add-on for Thunderbird).
- Thunderbird Accessibility Features Find out about all of the Accessibility features available in Thunderbird.
- Add Search Engine to Open Search Open Search enables Thunderbird users to search various websites from within Thunderbird. This article describes how to add additional websites to the Open Search interface.