Videos, sound, pictures and animations don't work
- Why do I have to click to activate plugins? Firefox prevents plugins with stability or security issues from running automatically. You can then choose to run or update the plugin. Here's how it works.
- Add-ons that cause stability or security issues are put on a blocklist Extensions, themes, and plugins that cause stability or security issues in Firefox are put on a "blocklist." We'll explain what steps to take if this happens.
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems Having problems with websites that use plugins like Adobe Flash? You'll need to check whether or not the plugin is the cause. We'll explain how to do this.
- Fix video and audio playback problems on Firefox for Windows If Firefox has trouble playing videos or music on your Windows computer, try downloading the Media Feature Pack for your machine.
- Windows Media or other plugins stopped working after Firefox update The Windows Media plugin is disabled in the latest Firefox. This article explains how to turn it back on.
- What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds Learn what steps to take if you can't hear sound in Firefox.
- Fix common audio and video issues Many audio and video problems are due to a problem with an add-on. This article will help you track down and solve these problems.
- Flash videos won't play full screen If you can view Flash videos but can't view them full screen, there may be a problem between Flash and your video drivers. Learn how to work around the problem.
- Fix problems that cause images to not show If you are experiencing difficulty downloading or viewing images in Firefox, follow the troubleshooting instructions in this article.