Videos, sound, pictures and animations don't work
- Why do I have to click to activate plugins? To keep your browsing fast and secure, Firefox does not run plugins like Adobe Flash by default. Learn how to activate plugins on websites.
- Add-ons that cause stability or security issues are put on a blocklist Blocklisting (or blocking) is done as a last resort to protect Firefox users from unsafe add-ons. Learn what to do if an add-on is blocked.
- Fix problems that cause images to not show If you are experiencing difficulty downloading or viewing images in Firefox, follow the troubleshooting instructions in this article.
- Flash videos won't play full screen If you can view Flash videos but can't view them full screen, there may be a problem between Flash and your video drivers. Learn how to work around the problem.
- Adobe Flash protected mode in Firefox If the Flash plugin is installed, this Adobe security feature is enabled by default for 32-bit versions of Firefox on Windows. Learn more.
- Fix common audio and video issues This article will help you solve audio and video problems on web pages.
- What to do if Firefox won't play any sounds Learn what steps to take if you can't hear sound in Firefox.
- Fix video and audio playback problems on Firefox for Windows If Firefox has trouble playing video or music on a Windows computer, you can install the Media Feature Pack, if it's missing. Learn more.