Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet
- What does "Your connection is not secure" mean? When connecting to a website that uses an invalid TLS certificate or weak encryption, Firefox will display an error page saying "Your connection is not secure".
- How to troubleshoot the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on secure websites This article explains why you might see the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot it.
- How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites This article explains why you might see time-related errors on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot them by correcting your system clock.
- Connection settings in Firefox Your organization or Internet service provider may offer or require you to use a proxy.
- Configure Windows Firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet A "Server not found" error can be caused by Windows Firewall blocking Firefox from accessing the Internet. Learn how to configure it to allow Firefox access.
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems If you can't connect to a website, you may see the Server Not Found error message. Learn how to troubleshoot and fix this error.