Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet
- What does "Your connection is not secure" mean? When connecting to a website that uses an invalid TLS certificate or weak encryption, Firefox will display an error page saying "Your connection is not secure".
- How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites This article explains why you might see time-related errors on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot them by correcting your system clock.
- How to troubleshoot the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on secure websites This article explains why you might see the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot it.
- Connection settings in Firefox Your organization or Internet Service Provider may offer or require you to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Learn more.
- Configure Windows Firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet A "Server not found" error can be caused by Windows Firewall blocking Firefox from accessing the Internet. Learn how to configure it to allow Firefox access.
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems If you can't connect to a website, you may see the Server Not Found error message. Learn how to troubleshoot and fix this error.
- Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can We'll explain errors such as "Server not found" or "Unable to connect" and how to fix problems where Firefox can't access websites but other browsers can.