Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet
- What does "Your connection is not secure" mean? When connecting to a website that uses an invalid TLS certificate or weak encryption, Firefox will display an error page saying "Your connection is not secure".
- Connectivity or crashing issues after Firefox 43 update After the update to Firefox 43, users with ''Nvidia Forceware Network Access Manager'' might observe connectivity issues and crashing. See here how to fix.
- Configure Windows Firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet A "Server not found" error can be caused by Windows Firewall blocking Firefox from accessing the Internet. Learn how to configure it to allow Firefox access.
- How to troubleshoot the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on secure websites This article explains why you might see the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot it.
- Unable to access secure (HTTPS) sites in Firefox 43 This article explains how to fix the error SEC_ERROR_CERT_SIGNATURE_ALGORITHM_DISABLED so you can access secure (HTTPS) sites in Firefox 43.
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems If you can't connect to a website, you may see the Server Not Found error message. Learn how to troubleshoot and fix this error.