Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet
- How to troubleshoot time related errors on secure websites This article explains why you might see time-related errors on HTTPS websites and how you can troubleshoot them by correcting your system clock.
- What do the security warning codes mean? When connecting to a website that uses an invalid certificate or weak encryption, Firefox will display a "Your connection is not secure" error page.
- Configure Windows Firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet A "Server not found" error can be caused by Windows Firewall blocking Firefox from accessing the Internet. Learn how to configure it to allow Firefox access.
- Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can We'll explain errors such as "Server not found" or "Unable to connect" and how to fix problems where Firefox can't access websites but other browsers can.
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems If you can't connect to a website, you may see the Server Not Found error message. Learn how to troubleshoot and fix this error.
- Connection settings in Firefox Your organization or Internet Service Provider may offer or require you to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Learn more.
- How to troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites Learn about the error codes SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_MITM_DETECTED and ERROR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT on HTTPS websites and how to troubleshoot.