Unblock Firefox from connecting to the Internet
- Configure firewalls so that Firefox can access the Internet A firewall controls what programs can access the Internet. Find information about configuring your firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet.
- Configure Windows Firewall to allow Firefox access to the Internet A "Server not found" error can be caused by Windows Firewall blocking Firefox from accessing the Internet. Learn how to configure it to allow Firefox access.
- Fix problems connecting to websites after updating Firefox Learn to troubleshoot and fix problems connecting to websites that start immediately after updating to a new version of Firefox.
- Firefox can't load websites but other browsers can We'll explain errors such as "Server not found" or "Unable to connect" and how to fix problems where Firefox can't access websites but other browsers can.
- Server Not Found - Troubleshoot connection problems If you can't connect to a website, you may see the Server Not Found error message. This article describes how to troubleshoot and fix the causes of this error.
- Firefox and other browsers can't load websites If no web browsers on your computer can load websites, it indicates a problem with your Internet connection. The article describes some troubleshooting methods.