Procedures to diagnose and fix problems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems Most issues with Firefox can be solved by working through these troubleshooting steps. Just start at the beginning and keep going until the problem is fixed.
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode Firefox's Safe Mode is used for troubleshooting and fixing problems. We'll explain how to get into Safe Mode and what the various options do.
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware Malware is software designed to invade a computer without your knowledge. We'll explain common symptoms, how to prevent it being installed and how to remove it.
- Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems When troubleshooting Firefox problems, resetting user preferences can be helpful in pinpointing the issue. This article explains how to do it.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems Follow these troubleshooting steps to determine if an extension, theme or hardware acceleration is the cause of a Firefox problem. Then get steps to repair.
- Firefox shows a black screen or blank screen after updating to 33 There is a known bug that causes Firefox to sometimes display black or blank pages after updating to version 33.0. Try these steps to fix the problem.
- Scrolling issue on Firefox after upgrading to OS X Mavericks This article shows you how to address scrolling issue caused by upgrading to OS X Mavericks.