Firefox is slow or stops working
Slowness or hanging
- Firefox is slow - How to make it faster The article covers the steps you can take to make Firefox run faster.
- Firefox takes a long time to start up This article describes some causes of a long start up time and steps you can take to improve it.
- Firefox uses too much memory (RAM) - How to fix This article describes how to make Firefox use less memory to make it run faster and prevent crashes.
- Firefox hangs or is not responding - How to fix When Firefox hangs, it stops responding to your clicks and doesn't seem to do anything. This article covers the various solutions depending on when they happen.
- Firefox Health Report says your browser is running slower than usual If the Firefox Health Report says that your browser is running slow, try a refresh to reset Firefox and make it fast again.
- Firefox uses too many CPU resources - How to fix At times, Firefox may require significant CPU resources to display content. We'll show you options for fixing this if this if it is happening too often.
- Firefox does not work - Common fixes to get you back up and running Find solutions to Firefox issues like crashing, not starting, slowness and websites not loading.