Firefox is slow or stops working
Slowness or hanging
- Firefox takes a long time to start up This article describes some causes of a long start up time and steps you can take to improve it.
- Firefox does not work - Common fixes to get you back up and running Find solutions to Firefox issues like crashing, not starting, slowness and websites not loading.
- Firefox uses too much memory or CPU resources - How to fix At times, Firefox may require significant system resources to display content. We'll show you how to fix this if this if it is happening too often.
- Firefox hangs or is not responding - How to fix When Firefox hangs, it stops responding to your clicks and doesn't seem to do anything. This article covers the various solutions depending on when they happen.
- Quick fixes if your Firefox slows down The article covers the steps you can take to make Firefox run faster.