- Firefox won't start - find solutions This article explains what to do if the Firefox window doesn't open or you get an error message when you try to start Firefox.
- Hardware acceleration and WindowBlinds causes Firefox to crash There is a known issue with WindowBlinds and hardware acceleration that causes crashing in Firefox. Here are some workarounds you can try.
- Firefox crashes - asking for support If nothing in the documentation seems to help with a Firefox crash, the support forum can help. Here are some things to prepare before posting your question.
- Firefox crashes on startup for users of Comodo security products after July 2017 Windows 10 update After the July 2017 Windows 10 update users of Comodo security products may suffer from crashes shortly after they start Firefox. We'll explain how to fix that.
- Updating processor microcode Processor bugs may cause crashes. Microcode updates address processor bugs.
- Crash on Broadwell-U with old microcode Intel Broadwell-U processors need a microcode update to avoid Firefox crashes
- Mozilla Crash Reporter The Mozilla Crash Reporter dialog box appears when Firefox crashes and lets you send a crash report. Learn how it works and how to access your crash reports.
- Firefox tab crashes with Quick Heal security software After the update to Firefox 63, some users with Quick Heal security software might be impacted by tabs repeatedly crashing. This article explains how to fix that.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes, and find out how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.
- Firefox keeps crashing at startup If Firefox keeps crashing when you try to start it and other solutions don't work, a clean reinstall can often fix the problem.