- Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues The Troubleshooting page has details such as installed extensions, preferences and graphics information, to help you solve Firefox problems.
- Firefox won't start - find solutions This article explains what to do if the Firefox window doesn't open or you get an error message when you try to start Firefox.
- Mozilla Crash Reporter The Mozilla Crash Reporter dialog box appears when Firefox crashes and lets you send a crash report. Learn how it works and how to access your crash reports.
- Crashes on startup after the update to Firefox 46 on OS X OS X users might experience startup crashes after updating to Firefox version 46. These crashes can be prevented by cleaning malware from the system. Learn how!
- Firefox crashes - asking for support If nothing in the documentation seems to help with a Firefox crash, the support forum can help. Here are some things to prepare before posting your question.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes, and find out how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.
- Firefox keeps crashing at startup If Firefox keeps crashing when you try to start it and other solutions don't work, a clean reinstall can often fix the problem.