- Connectivity or crashing issues after Firefox 43 update After the update to Firefox 43, users with ''Nvidia Forceware Network Access Manager'' might observe connectivity issues and crashing. See here how to fix.
- Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues The Troubleshooting page has details such as installed extensions, preferences and graphics information, to help you solve Firefox problems.
- Firefox won't start - find solutions This article explains what to do if the Firefox window doesn't open or you get an error message when you try to start Firefox.
- Mozilla Crash Reporter The Mozilla Crash Reporter is a dialog box that warns you when Firefox crashes and sends crash reports. Learn more about it and crash reports.
- Firefox 43.0.3 startup crash with G DATA security software Users with G DATA security software might be impacted by Firefox crashing at startup after the 43.0.3 update. This article explains how to fix this issue.
- Firefox crashes - asking for support If nothing in the documentation seems to help with a Firefox crash, the support forum can help. Here are some things to prepare before posting your question.
- Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes Learn how to troubleshoot and fix Firefox crashes, and find out how to get more help if you're having problems solving the issue.
- Firefox keeps crashing at startup If Firefox keeps crashing when you try to start it and other solutions don't work, a clean reinstall can often fix the problem.