Firefox won't save settings or remember information
- Setting Firefox as the default browser does not work - What to do This article explains how to make sure Firefox is the default browser if setting that option didn't work or it got changed by another program.
- What to do if you can't download or save files If you can't download or save files with Firefox, this article explains the steps to take to fix this problem.
- Usernames and passwords are not saved Firefox includes a Password Manager that can save the passwords you use to log in to websites. This article describes why your passwords might not be saved.
- How to fix preferences that won't save This article tells you how to fix issues where Firefox can't save some or all of the settings that you try to change.
- Recover lost or missing Bookmarks If your bookmarks have disappeared, it may be possible to recover them. This article explains why bookmarks may appear to be missing and how to get them back.
- Firefox doesn't save web form entries Firefox's autocomplete feature lets you save and reuse text field entries in web forms. If you're no longer able to auto-fill your forms, follow these steps.
- The thumbnails on the New Tab page are missing - how to get them back Sometimes, pictures of the sites on the Firefox new tab page are not displayed. We'll explain why that happens and how to get them back when it's possible.
- Changes to toolbars and window sizes are not saved Sometimes, changes made to preferences like toolbar settings and browser window size may not be remembered by Firefox. This article explains how to fix this.
- Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox - How to fix Some third-party software providers may change your browser's shortcut so that their page always opens when you launch Firefox. Learn how to change it back.