Definition: Percentage of threads that have answer marked as a solution
Questions responded to within X hours
Definition: Percentage of questions that get an action within X hours
Helpfulness of KB articles and Forum
Definition: Ratio of “yes”/total votes for KB articles, forum threads
Number of active contributors to the English KB
Definition: The number of people who have contributed to the KB in the last 30 days.
Definition of contribution: edited 1+ article or has reviewed 1+ article
Number of active contributors to the non-English KB
Definition: The number of people who have contributed to non English KB versions in the last 30 days.
Definition of contribution: edited 1+ non English article or has reviewed 1+ non English article.
Number of active forum contributors
Definition: The number of people who have contributed to the forums in the last 30 days.
Definition of contribution: wrote 10+ posts
Search Clickthrough Rate
Definition: Percentage of people searching who click on an item on the search results page.
Daily Unique Visitors
Definition: L10n coverage is a measure of the percentage of our visitor base that get served with KB articles in their own language. It's calculated by taking into account the English top 50 weighted by the localization status of an article and the the number of visits for each locale.
Edit levels are taken into account as follows:
- A level 2 review change drops the localization to 50% of the article
- A level 3 review change drops the localization to 0% of the article
- More than one level 2 review change drops the localization to 0%
- German makes up 10% of our visitor base
- The 'how to set your home page' article makes up 2% of our top 50 visits
- When the Home page article is the only localized article and it's up to date in German, then our overall coverage is 2% of 10%=0.2% overall (+ the English coverage)
- When German misses a level 2 change, the coverage drops to 50%, so 1% of 10%= 0.1% overall
- Important: Currently we are using a simplified model, where each article accounts for 1/50=2% of visits per language