Where can I go for help and support?
We have created a number of spaces for those exploring Mozilla BadgeKit to get help and support from the Open Badges team:
- Join our Open Badges Community Google Group to take part in ongoing conversations about badges in the wild and receive regular email updates and news from the team and community
- Reach us on IRC at irc.mozilla.org, #badges
We also have places for the technical among us to explore new ideas, report bugs and collaborate to solve issues:
- All our bugs are filed in Github and issues can be reported and tracked easily from here: https://github.com/mozilla/openbadges-badgekit
- The Open Badges Developer Google Group is a place for our team and community members use this group as a place to discuss ideas and report issues
- The Open Badges Tech Panels are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. These calls are a place for our team and community contributors to explore technical topics within open badges. It provides our developers and engineers a chance to share prototypes and new ideas, and for community members to raise questions and give feedback in an informal setting
We also have a number of active social media channels that are monitored daily and can be a source of news, updates, answers, and resources:
- Open Badges Blog - openbadges.tumblr.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OpenBadges
- Twitter - Follow @OpenBadges and track the hashtag #openbadges
Of course, if anyone has questions about anything badges-related at any time, it’s easy to send us an email at email@example.com - someone from the team will get in touch, usually within 24 hours.