What's new in Firefox Focus for iOS (version 7)
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Release date: September 19, 2018
This version of Firefox Focus comes with bug fixes and a new design optimized for iOS 12, including these highlights:
- A new URL bar design in both portrait and landscape mode on iPhone and iPad.
- A new “Page Actions” menu. See Page actions in Firefox Focus.
- Navigation and Settings buttons now show on every screen.
- Firefox Focus now works with iOS 12.
- Improved menu when you tap on the Tracking Protection badge with a custom design for iPads.
- An Erase & Open option appears when you use 3D Touch on devices that support it.
- Siri shortcuts will work on iOS 12. Ask Siri to:
- Set and open a favorite website
- Erase and open Firefox Focus
- Erase in the background
- Go to the Settings menu without erasing your current session.
- Useful screentips for recommended features will show up for some users.